Saturday, April 28, 2007

LAST DAY OF CASITA RALLY :(

Today was the last day of the Casita rally, here in Bandera. We have had a wonderful time and met many wonderful people! We even won a prize and certificate for the "newest Casita"!!

Today, we attended several mini-seminars that were taught by club members. Tony learned how to apply a veneer finish to cabinets. I attended one on 'Care-a-Van for Habitat for Humanity. When we have more time, we really want to participate in that organization. We also attended a good seminar on communication while on the road!

This evening, we had a cook out, followed by a really fun show. A couple of club members did a musical performance that we all enjoyed!

Tomorrow morning we start our drive home. We will be really sorry to leave because we've had such a wonderful time. Maybe we can come back next year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

well for you I'm sad that you have to go. but for me, I'll be happy to have my coffee drinkin partner back in the mornings. and the birds told me they miss you guys too. drive safely!